Thursday, January 3, 2013

Miss California USA 2012


Natalie Pack


Where were you born?
In San Pedro, California. 
 
How long have you lived in your state?
My entire life, 22 years. 
 
What is your favorite thing about your state?
The weather! Nobody beats Cali when it comes to sunshine year round. 

What is your current occupation?
 I model at LA Models as well as attend University of California, Irvine. I am a pre-med major and graduate in less than a year! 
 
What charity do you like working with the most?
I really love working with Make A Wish Foundation. Anything I can do to change the lives of children is so important to me. Plus who doesn't want to help make wishes come true? ;)
 
What are some of your favorite hobbies?
I love to ride my motorcycle. There's something about being out in the open sun on pacific coast highway that makes all my stresses seem minuscule.    
 
What made you enter your state pageant?
I really wanted to get in tune with my feminine side. I wanted the chance to meet great women, and better myself in a glamorous way. 
 
What has been your favorite thing you have done since winning the crown?
I have had the opportunity to travel to Miami and New York to train for MISS USA. Seein the world through the pageant industry is so much fun with all the charity, red carpet events and photo-shoots I have the opportunity to take part in. 
 
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Attending medical school at UCLA (fingers crossed!!!!!)
More Information at: http://misscaliforniausa.com








No comments:

Post a Comment