Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dakota Fanning Covers Glamour March Issue

Actress Dakota Fanning will be the cover girl for the March issue of the magazine called Glamour. Dakota Fanning is all grown up as she is a gorgeous 18 year old young Lady. In her cover shot, she really looks all grown up. Below is what Dakota had to say to Glamour magazine and photographs by and credited to Glamour Magazine.

On if she’s having fun with the “fashion icon moment” she and sister Elle are having now…
“It’s really fun when you’re getting dressed for something. It’s not when you’re in the rain with an umbrella and trying to carry a case of water. Yep, that’s me, alone, coming from Duane Reade. I’m not wearing a bra. Deal with it.”

On if she was surprised when her Marc Jacobs perfume ad was banned in the U.K. in 2011 for being “sexually provocative.” [In the ad Fanning sits on the floor with a large perfume bottle between her legs.]

“Yeah, I was! If you want to read something into a perfume bottle, then I guess you can. But it’s also like, Why are you making it about that, you creep? I love Marc and trust him, and we just laughed about it.”

On if she’d ever turn her love of clothes into a career a fashion designer…
“I don’t think so. I mean, I won ’t rule it out, because then one day I’ll be like, “I said that in Glamour in 2013, and here I am now [with my own line].” But when you know designers and see the work that they put into making their collection, and how much passion they have for that—I think that’s so amazing. And I don’t have the passion to design clothes. It’s nice to be able to grow up and know what you want to do…. I’m reminded of that every time I make a film.”

On what little sister Elle has taught her…
“She’s very uninhibited and will try pretty much anything. Even the way she dresses— she dresses totally for herself. She risks being made fun of…by me, which I sometimes do, because I’m an older sister! But I totally admire her and think she’s very cool.”

Read the complete interview with Dakota Fanning in the March issue of Glamour, on newsstands February 5 or download the digital issue on your tablet right now.

Photographs in this article are by Ellen von Unwerth











No comments:

Post a Comment