Friday, January 4, 2013

Miss California Teen USA 2012


Alexa Jones


Where were you born?
POWAY, CALIFORNIA

How long have you lived in your state?
18 YEARS- I am a 5th generation resident of my hometown of Ramona.

What is your favorite thing about your state?
I love the diversity!  We are home to one of the largest entertainment industries so you never know who you might run in to.  There is so much to do in California and the weather almost always cooperates! I especially enjoy our beautiful beaches, hiking in the mountains and of course attending local famous attractions like the "happiest place on earth-- Disneyland!"

What is your current occupation?
STUDENT

Where did you go to school?
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY SAN MARCOS

What charity do you like working with the most?
SUSAN G KOMAN AND MDA

What are some of your favorite hobbies?
I enjoy gymnastics, dance, power- tumbling, hiking, reading, volunteering in the community, shopping and working out at the gym.

What made you enter your state pageant?
I have been in the audience at the state pageant for 3 years and I was determined to one day finally be on that stage as a competitor!  I love meeting and working with people and charitable associations and I am really looking forward to representing California.  I am working to be a positive role-model for both girls and boys


Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I will have graduated from college and will have started my career in broadcasting in Southern California

The 2013 Miss California Pageant:

Presentation Shows:
MISS CALIFORNIA TEEN USA PRESENTATION SHOW:Saturday, 1/12 at 2 PM
MISS CALIFORNIA USA PRESENTATION SHOW: Saturday, 1/12 at 7 PM

Final Shows:
MISS CALIFORNIA TEEN USA FINAL SHOW:
Sunday, 1/13 at 11 AM
MISS CALIFORNIA USA FINAL SHOW:
Sunday, 1/13 at 4 PM

Please visit ticketmaster.com for tickets
To avoid the ticketmaster fee tickets can also be purchased in person at the Pasadena Convention Center Box Office. Please contact them for more details at (626) 795-9311




No comments:

Post a Comment