Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Chloe Grace Moretz: W Magazine October Cover Girl

The sixteen year old "Kick-ass 2" star Chloe Grace Moretz is W Magazine October issue cover girl. ChloĆ« Grace Moretz born February 10, 1997 is an American film actress. She began her acting career at the age of seven and has appeared in films such as The Amityville Horror (2005), (500) Days of Summer (2009), Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), Let Me In (2010), Hugo (2011), Dark Shadows (2012) and Kick-Ass 2 (2013). She will appear in the upcoming 2013 re-adaption of the Stephen King novel Carrie in the titular role.

Here is some of what Chloe had to say with W Magazine.

W Magazine What was the first film you made?
I booked The Amityville Horror when I was 6. I did about four or five auditions and had to cry at every single one. When you’re that young, it’s a huge feat to be able to cry, so I did the same crying scene over and over to prove that I could and that I wasn’t making myself crazy doing it.

W Magazine Did you think about something very sad?
[She smiles.] A good magician never reveals her secrets.

Okay. Did you immediately love filmmaking?
To be honest, I feel most confident when I am in front of a camera. I’ve learned to think of myself in the third person. When I watch my scenes, I’ll say, “She could have done better.”

You can more of her interview with W Magazine by clicking here.
Photos Credit: W Magazine

1 comment:

  1. Been a fan of this young lady all along. One of the most powerful screen presences of today, and it certainly doesn't hurt that she is beautiful and intelligent as well. I can't wait to see what she does with 'Carrie', as I am a fan of the original. I'll bet she will impress even the harshest critics.

    ReplyDelete