Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Maddie Ziegler Covers Seventeen Magazine's August Cover

Beautiful thirteen year old dancer, actress Maddie Ziegler looked wonderful on the August issue of Seventeen Magazine cover.

Maddie Ziegler opened up about life after 'Dance Moms', rude comments on Twitter and Instagram.

Maddie on 'Dance Moms' states to Seventeen 'Leaving Dance Moms was a hard decision to make, but it was getting too stressful," and "Now, I feel like I'm so free."

On rude comments, she states to Seventeen, ""I would be like, 'Why are they mad at me?'", "I've come to realize now that people just do it because they want attention. One person would be hating on me, and then another girl would get into a fight with her on my page! I'm just like, What the heck? Why do people do this?".

Make sure to pick up your copy of the August issue of Seventeen magazine on newsstands July 5th, 2016 or go to Seventeen magazine's website here to subscribe to the digital issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment