Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Kelli Berglund & Spencer Boldman Says Goodbyes To Lab Rats: Bionic Island As Production Wraps

Nineteen year old actress Kelli Berglund shared a heartfelt message on Instagram today, Wednesday, July 1st, 2015 after wrapping up production on Lab Rats: Bionic Island along with her co-star Spencer.

“These boys right here are my family, and I love each & every one of them from the bottom of my heart. It’s kinda hard to believe today is our final day on the set of lab rats after 4 years; what a journeyyy its been. It’s been a roller coaster ride, but the endless love and laughter has made it worth it. I’m gettin teary-eyed just typing this up, but I know it won’t be the last time our paths cross. Thank you for making me one of the boys. And thank you for the memories. ?? @billyunger @sboldman @tyrel_j_will,” she wrote.

Spencer Boldman shared, keeping his shorter and sweeter: “4 seasons. 98 episodes. So much love. To the best cast, crew and fans… Thank you for this journey.”

No comments:

Post a Comment