Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sarah Hyland Covers Seventeen Magazine's May Issue

'Modern Family' star Sarah Hyland has been announced by Seventeen Magazine as their May cover girl. She looks simply beautiful on the cover of Seventeen Magazine's May issue.

In Sarah Hylands cover feature story she talks about serious illnesses, kidney transport and more.

A little of what Sarah tells Seventeen; "I was born with so many health issues that doctors told my mother I would never have a normal life. And she said, 'You're right, she won't – but it won't be because of her health,'" Sarah said. "When my mother told me that story, it resonated with me: If I can't have an ordinary life, I might as well have an extraordinary one. If you set your mind to something, you'll achieve it."

Check out Seventeen feature on Sarah Hyland by clicking here. Seventeen Magazine May issue hits stands on April 21st, 2015.

Sarah Jane Hyland is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for her role as oldest sibling Haley Dunphy on the ABC sitcom Modern Family.

These two photographs in this article are credited to Seventeen Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment