Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ariana Grande: Seventeen Magazine August Cover Girl

Twenty year old Ariana Grande looked beautiful as she gracies the cover of Seventeen Magazine's August issue to hit stores on July 2nd, 2013. Grande stars as cat on the Nickelodeon series "Sam & Cat".

Here is what Ariana had to say with Seventeen Magazine about Victorious drama, what she thinks about her co-star Jeannette McCurdy and more.

On The Behind-The-Scenes Drama On Victorious:
“I worked with someone who told me they’d never like me. But for some reason, I just felt like I needed her approval. So I started changing myself to please her. It made me stop being social and friendly. I was so unhappy.”

On Her Co-Star Jennette McCurdy:
“I am so lucky to be working with Jennette McCurdy. She is a real, genuine, honest person, a good friend, and doesn’t care about all the superficial BS. She’s the most hilarious actress I’ve ever met and I just adore her…I used to watch iCarly and think, ‘Wow, Jennette is such a standout star and so good.’ Now she’s one of my best friends.”

You can read more on what Ariana had to say with Seventeen Magazine by picking up your copy on July 2nd, 2013 or by clicking here.
 Photos Credit: Seventeen Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment