Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Carly Rose Sonenclar Teen Vogue Interview

Photo by Chad Mellon
Thirteen year old Singer Carly Rose Sonenclar recently sat down with the magazine Teen Vogue on her debut album, live show in New York City and life after X Factor. At 13-years-old, Carly Rose Sonenclar has amassed a worldwide fanbase (known as "Carly's Angels") and, with more than 100 million views, has become a bona-fide YouTube sensation.

Fans of Carly Rose can get tickets to her concert at the Best Buy Theater by clicking here.

Here is some of what this adorable thirteen year old Singer had to say to Teen Vogue.

TeenVogue: You've been super busy since X-Factor ended. What have you been up to?
Carly: I've been in the studio! And I'll be doing concerts soon, which I'm really excited about. I'm in pre-production of my album, so right now I'm writing in-between putting my show together. I'm also doing some covers which are going on YouTube. So, yes—very busy!

TeenVogue: Take us all the way back to your X Factor audition. What was it like being told that a star was born after you walked onstage for the first time?
Carly: It was just very surreal. I couldn't believe it was actually happening to me, because I've grown up watching these types of shows and hearing the judges say stuff like that to the contestants. I always thought, "Aw, I wish I could do that!" so when it actually happened to me, it took a really long time to sink in.


TeenVogue: Being 13-years old, you've got a lot of younger fans. But your musical style applies to a much wider range of people—is that something you're keeping in mind?
Carly: Yeah, I'm very lucky to have an amazing fan base. It's a broad age group, going from my age to people in their 60s. It's kind of a hard balance trying to appeal to everyone while still staying current, but it's exciting.

You can read Carly Rose Sonenclar's full interview with the magazine Teen Vogue by clicking here.

We here at RCN America can't wait to see where this thirteen year old's career takes her. One thing is for sure, Carly has a lot of fans that supports her.

No comments:

Post a Comment