Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bella Thorne Cosmo For Latinas Interview

Fifteen year old Actress Bella Thorne had a chance to sit down with the magazine Cosmopelitan recently. Imagine being a Latina whose first language was Spanish, yet the rest of the world considers you a blanquita? That's what the Disney teen Bella Thorne goes through. At just 15 years old, this part-Cubana actress, humanitarian, and accidental musician just got a new record deal, a couple of new production opportunities headed her way (we all know her from Shake it Up), new charity work, and some serious fashion and beauty sense.

Below is some of Bella Thornes interview with the magazine Cosmopolitan.

Cosmo For Latinas: Congrats on just being signed to Hollywood Records! Tell me more about how you got started in music.
Bella Thorne: I never saw myself as a singer, I never really thought I had the voice for it. it's funny because one day Disney just said, "Wanna do a song for fun?" And it just fell upon me.

CFL: What type of music can we expect from you?
BT: I like to keep it really different, and mix it up. I don't want to be that girl who has that same style all the time where the music always sounds exactly the same,  and you always know it's her.

CFL: How do you balance being a teen and a superstar at the same time?
BT: It's really hard. I do school for five hours a day, and sometimes it conflicts.

You can read more of Bella's interview with Cosmopolitan by clicking here.

RCN America is proud of this fifteen year old wish her all the success in her acting and so to be singing career. Stay tuned to see where this young Lady goes from here with her career.

No comments:

Post a Comment