Thursday, April 18, 2013

Angie Miller Sings The Pretenders "I'll Stand By You." & Beyonces "Halo" WATCH NOW

Hollywood, California - Angie Miller (19), a Beverly, Massachusetts native Angie Miller dedicated her first performance on April 17th, 2013 American Idol to Boston after what took place on Monday afternoon.

“Right when [the bombings] happened, I knew that I wanted to have some sort of dedication-- show my love for Boston-- in some sort of way,” Miller told Fox News after her performance.

She said she chose the ballad “I’ll Stand by You” to express how she was feeling about her hometown after the tragic bombings at the Boston Marathon on Monday, which left three dead and 176 injured.

“I love Boston. I want Boston to know that I love them, and I hope that song did that,” she said, adding that the song’s lyrics “fit perfectly” with her emotions.

Immediately following Monday’s events, Miller posted on Twitter about her hometown.

“My heart is breaking,” she wrote. “Praying for all of you in Boston right now, and to all the families of those who were injured.”

She later added: “My heart is going out to my home.”

After her performance of "I'll Stand By You" she later sang Beyonces "Halo" during American Idol performance night with the themes "Year of Birth" and "Diva". Angie sang beautifully during the live performance show on American Idol April 17th, 2013 in Hollywood, California.

Angela "Angie" Kristine Miller born February 17, 1994 is an American musician, vocalist, and singer–songwriter.

Tune in at 8pm to see if Angie advances to next week where only 4 will remain in hopes of becoming America's next American Idol.
Photos Credit: FOX via Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment