Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hailee Steinfeld: Teen Vogue October Cover Girl

RCN America Network has learned that sixteen year old actress Hailee Steinfeld is Teen Vogue's October issue cover girl. Hailee looks gorgeous on the cover of the October issue of Teen Vogue magazine which hit stands September 10th, 2013.

Hailee Steinfeld tweets; Sooo excited to reveal...my October cover of @TeenVogue!!! pic.twitter.com/iACu8q3s5w

Hailee had this to say with Teen Vogue during her interview.

On her big-screen kiss with Romeo & Juliet costar Douglas Booth:
"It was one of the best elements of our film. The whole story happens over the course of just a few days, and we played along with that. It was very truthful."

On choosing red carpet gowns:
"Not everything I put on looks great, unfortunately. But if I'm able to look in the mirror and feel really pretty and know I'm confident enough to walk out and work it? That's all there is to it."

On self-anointed fashion critics:
"It confuses me that someone would take the time out of their day to criticize somebody for what they're wearing. Regardless of who says what, I wear what I wear because I love it."

On being a girls' girl:
"I have so many great girlfriends, and I prefer my time with them over guys. I'm OK with that right now."

On missing out on high school milestones:
"I've never been to a homecoming or a prom. I think it would be really cool to say that I have. But I've been to the Oscars, and that's the coolest thing that anybody can ever say. Though it's not the same. It's not your high school prom!"

You can read Hailee's full interview in the October issue of Teen Vogue magazine which hits stands on September 10th, 2013 and by clicking here.
Photos Credit: Teen Vogue 

No comments:

Post a Comment